Thursday, November 18, 2021

P10 RTC Clock using Arduino

P10 RTC Clock using Arduino




In This Project I will show you how to make Arduino Based Large RTC clock on P10 Board, 


Items Required, 

1. P10 Board

2. Arduino Nano / Uno

3. RTC 1307 Module

4. P10 Board flap cable

5. 5 volt power supply

6. Push button - 3

7. Zero PCB

8. PCB Male  Header


I hope you are familiar with p10 Board Connectors



I you are following my youtube Channel then you have sound knowledge of Arduino Nano and its programming



Arrange the Components on Zero PCB and Programme Arduino Nano with the Hex File available in the download button below.


Hex File Download





1 comment:

  1. hi send me arduino cord plz i just want develop 2 panel clock my email is thanushawa@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete

Wifi Home automation Diy kit

 Wifi Home automation Diy kit By Manmohan Pal Wifi Home Automation Kit Hi, This is Manmohan Pal, I am glad to present a DIY kit for Home Aut...